Facade cladding can represent 20% of construction costs on new projects. Engaging a specialist consultant during cladding design increases your success in achieving design, budget, and performance targets.
Facade cladding failures are a leading cause of building construction problems and claims after construction is completed. Bringing an expert into your Facade Team early in the design process helps avoid cladding design deficiencies. Alumart’s consultants quickly pinpoint problem areas and resolve technical issues before they become building failures.
Building cladding technology changes rapidly. New materials, finishes, and systems are constantly being introduced to the designer’s palette, and require careful evaluation prior to application to your project. Alumart’s in-depth involvement with your project’s evolution helps you balance the pros and cons to make expedient and prudent choices.
Alumart gives you an honest, independent answer with the best solution for your unique project. Answers obtained from curtain wall fabricators, suppliers, and installers can be influenced by sales, product availability, plant capacity or other limits. Alumart will provide information that considers the best interests of your client and your project.
- Façade Design, Engineering and Analysis.
- Budget and Estimate Review for Façade Construction.
- Bid Reviews and Negotiations.
- Design Assist Process & Design Build Services.
- Façade construction administration and shop drawings review.
- Visual Mock-up (VMU) & Performance Mock-up (PMU)
- Quality Assurance Shop Monitoring & Site Inspections
- Due Diligence Review & Assessment of Building Envelope Systems